Muntazir Haider is a seasoned entrepreneur, trainer, consultant and a coach. An MBA from IBA, bagging over 15 years of corporate experience, and running 8 businesses across 10 different countries and 3 continents – Muntazir is one of the pioneers of social media marketing in the region and has served brands such as Pizza Hut, Nokia, foodpanda, etc. He is one of the leading marketing consultants today associated with USAID – providing marketing services to SMEs at a massive scale.
Former CMO – foodpanda Pakistan & Brand Manager for Nokia & Pizza Hut Pakistan, Muntazir has diversified experience in a variety of sectors.
- Amongst the Pioneers of Digital Marketing Activities in Pakistan
- Initiator of “Digital Driven Retail Marketing” Concepts
- Amongst the Pioneers of Consumer Endorsement Era / Digital WoM in the Region
- Marketing Leader of foodpanda Glory in 2014
- Project In-charge for Nokia SmartPhone Revival – 2012
- Pizza Hut’s Digital Initiator-and-Master Mind – 2011
As a trainer and coach, Muntazir has conducted over 500 workshops and impacted lives of thousands of individuals and countless organizations.
Muntazir has also served as a lecturer for top business schools of Pakistan since 2010